Sunday 4 May 2014

a date with bureaucracy - part 3

Dear friends,

Its been a long time since my previous post on the subject. Nation is the grip of politics with election fever all around us. Every candidate is promising us moon with promises of cleansing the system. For past 60 years or so its been going on. Promises and promises; hope and hopes....

Well to come to the point in my recent experience with bureaucracy a friend out of inquisitiveness asked did the system work or did u make the system work by greasing the palms of people at helm. Its interesting.

After doing 4 rounds to the officers and spending hours and hours of waiting in their offices when I dropped tired I too tried the time tested formula i.e the agent. My decision was brilliant. Now only the work was done in a time bound manner but also the document was home delivered.

I was just wondering. Its just a win-win formula. My time was saved-i spend the time more productively; good for the nation !! The fuel that I burnt driving 4 times to meet the officers-bad for environment. So good for cleansing the air !! The small gratification fees that I paid helps run the homes of agent !!

Not that I am propagating the so called corruption; but it makes the system run so very efficiently. Any takers?




No comments:

Post a Comment